Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone tried the new Pizza place in Enniscorthy?

• 14-11-2007 5:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

I did a few times and it's one ofthe nicest pizza's I've ever had. Anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭JMURPHY3

Howdy,
    Where in Enniscorthy is that located?I would be a big pizza fan and have'nt heard of a new place opening....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 YokoFactor

I was so surprised to see that in Enniscorthy... you never expect to see anything good opening up there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

It's just beside the post office. Easy to miss but the nicest pizza's IMO in town. Problem is it's only around the corner from my house so i'll be as fat as a pig before christmas :)
    Apparently there's an apache pizza opening on the Quay soon as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

How does it compare to Mario's pizzas? I was home at the weekend too and didn't know this was there. Must check it out next time.

Is it where that restaurant used to be just behind the PO, or beside it near the IFA centre?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

It's just there at what I would call the post office carpark. I haven't been impressed with marios Pizza lately. Everything just lumped on and if there's chicken on it, it'll be the driest thing you've ever eaten.

• Advertisement
Advertisement