Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ford focus

Options
  • 14-11-2007 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi anyone out there know exactly where under the bonnet the horn is mine just stopped working and i have nct friday , too dark for hubby to locate it any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I don't know where the horn is on a Focus, but have you checked the fuse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 shelly111

hi thanks fuse ok clicking but no sound

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

it's right under the left hand headlight, secured with 2 x 10mm bolts, he should be able to get to it from underneath without jacking the car up - they are a common fault, due to water ingress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 shelly111

thankyou my car has a big plastic sump or whatever protector underneath so hard to locate ect thanks again he will take off first light tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭TychoCaine

Unless you've got a set of ramps or axle stands, it's easier to get at from the wheel arch. Turn the wheel to full lock and reach under from behind. The same thing happened mine a couple of years ago.

• Advertisement
Advertisement