Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you staying up for the rally this weekend?

Options
  • 14-11-2007 7:35pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just thought I'd see if anyone is staying up for the rally. Seeing as I'm from Sligo, I'll be here for it. Whether or not I bother going to it is another story.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Hell yeah, got my wellies n all.

Imno major rally fan, but when its at your doorstep, why not. Also an excuse to bring up a crowd from home and have a weekend long party. I'm not looking forward to the 2mile+ walks though, no chance youre gonna get parking anywhere near the stages

• Registered Users Posts: 43,880 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'm from Sligo but away in Kilkenny for the weekend!

Good excuse to avoid the pandemonium i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

I'm staying in town for the weekend & I'll head to the IT "open park" as well. Who knows when it will be back in this neck of the woods again?

Advertisement