Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magazine Subscription

Options
  • 14-11-2007 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hello all,

I want to get a subscription to "mens health" magazine for my boyfriend for Christmas (among other things). had a look at a couple of websites to order them but lots of them look a bit dodgy (there were some reviews saying they had probelms getting the actual magazines). Is there any Irish company that looks after magazine subscriptions? or does has anyone got this subscription already and where did they get it?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

If you are certain that you want to go ahead with the "mens health" subscription I am fairly certain that you can subscribe directly through their UK website which would probably be the best course of action.

No wait on looking at the link they provide they seem to be affiliated with the Quality Magazines company for their subscriptions, here's the link from the MH website -

http://www.qualitymagazines.co.uk/home/mpurchase.asp?m=5&src=OD79

Advertisement