Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will the blue cross castrate a cat for me ?

• 14-11-2007 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

I told my da to bring the cat to the blue cross to be fixed. My da said the blue cross only hand out medication and will not castate it ?

anyone knoe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

They may, if you cannot afford a vet, But In this day and age I'm sure your Dad could afford 60 - 70 euro for a vet. Blue Cross is a charity organisation so only ask their help if you really cannot afford a vet. Also you should leave a donation with the blue cross if they do help you.

email them to find out info@bluecross.ie;

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭flanzer

I believe you'll only get a discount. Won't be for free though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

The cat won't be castrated. He will be neutered, they will remove the testicles but he will still have his manhood :D The local ISPCA down here in Limerick pay half the bill so it only costs €30. :

Advertisement