Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any trade sharks/shockers in Fantasy?

Options
  • 14-11-2007 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭

Post up your best/worst decisions with regard to trades in your fantasy game:

I must say I was delighted with:

Benson traded to acquire Larry Fitz
    Donald Driver traded to acquire Larry Johnson (well, I was happy until his injury)

Anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I traded DeShawn Wynn for Ryan Grant.

I traded Chester Taylor for LenDale White.

7-3 in my division, behind two 8-2 teams, but 3rd best record out of 12 in the league. :eek:

On a 4 game winning streak, so I'm happy with my trading.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

That's great, but I never asked for your record man, nobody cares.*

*This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I'm 5-5, and struggling in my division, currently in third place.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

I traded Brendan Jackson (RB Packers) for Earnest Graham (RB Bucs). Good pick up, big gamble, Graham hadnt started and not sure if he'd make it, but has done well for me.

I also just signed Griese (QB) instead of Schaub as my backup QB. Not a great move! I'm leading my league tho, WR's of Burress, Welker, Marshall (Broncos) and Colsten doing me well.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭DaXiS

Anquan Boldin for Javon Walker...

looked good on paper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

Just looking at my receiver set that I drafted, doing unreal for me. I picked up Colston (NO), Burress (NYG), Welker (NE), Marshall (DEN) and Mason (BAL), and I got Winslow (CLE) as my tight end. My running back set I drafted not so good, Benson (CHI) Maroney (NE) and Jackson (GB). But picked up Fargas (OAK) and Graham (TB) who have done well in the last few weeks. Leading my league at the moment (points scoring set up), but guy in second has Brady, who I think is by far the best draft pick anyone could have made this year. Nearly winning leagues on his own.

• Advertisement
Advertisement