Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash video(rather sad)

Options
  • 14-11-2007 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭

I found this in youtube and it was rather sad to me.

Ok, I know we all discuss the characters of Galway but there's a lot of affection in it, occasionally we veer into a bit OTT but I've yet to see any real malice.

But I found this and it's a bit mean, the lads really seem to be mocking him, there's another flash video where the guys talking are just humoring him "oh they're lovely nails"
    but in this one, they're taking the piss "are you gay?"
    "start laughing"
    "start dancing now"
    *cue mocking laughter*
    etc

Ok, he is an oddball, but he seems genuinely harmless, no malice in him at all

*Snip*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Ara... No need for that.

Listen to them...

They're stupid hoors, common as muck with nothing better to do.

Granted, I've had a few run ins with Flash and they have been... interesting to say the least, but the man isn't exactly all there, so there is no need for those kind of videos.

Plain and simple, Bored spoilt bastárds! Picking on someone, when they should have known better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

ibtl.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

By posting the video you're just as bad as the people that took it, just cop on and go form your own online blog or something, you seem to have some sort of obsession with the 'characters' of galway city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

HavoK wrote: »
    By posting the video you're just as bad as the people that took it, just cop on and go form your own online blog or something, you seem to have some sort of obsession with the 'characters' of galway city

beat me too it. if it's so "sad" kick, why would you propagate* it further?

* = I have no idea if that word is in correct context but I'm too tired to care...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

OMG that is so sad:(

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

Agree with Havok and lenin. But I suppose, if you're down from the shticks in the big school, anything will entertain you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

HavoK wrote: »

THat's harsh,
    I thought it was bad people were mocking him. It made me think about the "characters", more sympathetic to them.
    I thought it might do the same for other people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement