Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shut up Carrick

Options
  • 14-11-2007 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

Michael Carrick quote today urging Berba to join him at united.

"Any world-class player who is going to bring something different to the club, you always welcome that whether that's Berbatov or whoever," he told the Metro.

"He's a very good player. I've watched him quite a bit because he's playing for my old club and I try and watch them whenever I can.

"He had a very good season last year and people are always going to link him with big clubs like United.

"As players here what you look for is a player coming in who can bring you something different, like Berbatov certainly would.

"I'm not saying he's better than what we've got, because we've got the best around up front.

"But we would welcome any world-class players who can strengthen the squad and Berbatov certainly would do that."

All i can say is F*ck off carrick you money grabbing manc twat.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

KingdomYid wrote: »
    All i can say is F*ck off carrick you money grabbing manc twat.
    He's actually a Geordie, but anyway i agree, he should keep is Geordie mouth shut, it is very unprofessional to say things like that to the media, especially when we are the ones who made him into a half decent player! You think he would have more respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

I'd be willing to bet that Carrick will play for Spurs before Berbatov plays for United.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 hano

galinka wrote: »
    I'd be willing to bet that Carrick will play for Spurs before Berbatov plays for United.

ha ha!

what a dope. he woudn't be looked at if it wasnt for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

hano wrote: »
    ha ha!

what a dope. he woudn't be looked at if it wasnt for us.

Do you mean Spurs or Utd? Like to know what you mean, cant stand riddles.

Advertisement