Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nangers Bar.... **OFF TOPIC CHAT THREAD**

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

seems like everyone is out tonight but me!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Links234 wrote: »
    Well look at the positives then, you get to save some money and maybe you can just relax? a night out can be exhausting sometimes
    Positive thinking, thanks Links
    seems like everyone is out tonight but me!

I'm not :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hmm really shouldnt have cooked the chicken tonight gonna be really hard to resist picking at it

Daisies wrote: »

I'm not :(

roll on boards beers!I havent been out in so long :( im in working on my blog while my bf is working on building an amp,oh the excitement!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

roll on boards beers!I havent been out in so long :( im in working on my blog while my bf is working on building an amp,oh the excitement!

You're coming to beers?! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Same here. Roll on the beers

Novella wrote: »
    You're coming to beers?! :)

im trying to save money to go by not doing anything! seems to be working thus far!:D

im trying to save money to go by not doing anything! seems to be working thus far!:D

Yaaaaaay! :D

also trying to save for electric picnic! but im hoping I win this competition thing instead and get to go for freeeee:D

also trying to save for electric picnic! but im hoping I win this competition thing instead and get to go for freeeee:D

I got a volunteering position at E.P so I do get to go for freeeeeee! :P

• Advertisement

I got a volunteering position at E.P so I do get to go for freeeeeee! :P

im trying to get one with hotpress,also entering this fashion blog thing to be in with a chance of going free!hence the blog whoring everywhere!and stupid amount of work put into it

im trying to get one with hotpress,also entering this fashion blog thing to be in with a chance of going free!hence the blog whoring everywhere!and stupid amount of work put into it

Ooh, I'll follow you! :)

Ooh, I'll follow you! :)

muchos thanks :)its a bit meh at the minute cause i did all the work on it since last night,but it will improve!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭ERR!

Just out of the shower...... :D good to be finished work

its my first Sunday off tmrw in 4months n Im not out tonight hmmm grr

Bring on next sat night :)
    Anyone any news?:cool:

ERR! wrote: »
    Just out of the shower...... :D good to be finished work

its my first Sunday off tmrw in 4months n Im not out tonight hmmm grr

Bring on next sat night :)
    Anyone any news?:cool:

I'm not working tomorrow and not out either.

@Sarannewrap and Novella: I'm going to Electric Picnic too. Bought my ticket on Monday (and have been avoiding looking at my online banking since then)

@Sarannewrap and Novella: I'm going to Electric Picnic too. Bought my ticket on Monday (and have been avoiding looking at my online banking since then)

oh cool! we should have a boardsie meet up there theres loads of us going!:)

I would looove to go to EP damn expensive tickets and time off work..kinda crap that you cant get day tixs

I would looove to go to EP damn expensive tickets and time off work..kinda crap that you cant get day tixs

yeah its crazy expensive :( price seems to go up every year too!

I dont see how they can justify charging so much for a festival!! its insane!!!:mad:

• Advertisement

I dont see how they can justify charging so much for a festival!! its insane!!!:mad:

It's ridiculous it's €240 for the weekend. BUT it is my last weekend in Ireland

i dont even have that excuse!:D

right im back chicken out of oven and cooling before i put it in the fridge

ooooh what ya cooking a chicken for???

for dinner tomorrow Err, the bf is coming out so i guess id better feed him :D

Whats in the dish bar from chicken?:)

• Advertisement

well going do mash, roasties and peas, havnt thought bout desert yet

desert is the best part :P Dinners sounds yumyum :)

Anyone watching anything good on tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

It's 3 weeks until I have my psychologist appointment. I'm feel extremely nervous about it already.

ah dont get yourself worked up links hun, im sure it will be fine

I can't help feeling stressed, seeing this psychologist will decide the outcome of the rest of my life

• Advertisement

rescue remedy always makes me feels better when im stressed or camamoile tea with hoooney yummerzzz

I've got nothing to help me feel less stressed ERR, I'm just gonna have to weather this and work through it. talking about it helps, at least get it out there.

also holy hell I've got 911 posts, how did that happen? :eek:

talking is key in working things out wish I could talk more about my problemos ugh!! big hug to links ;)

talking is key in working things out wish I could talk more about my problemos ugh!! big hug to links ;)

We're here for ya ERR, ya can pm or text me if you want

Thanks ;)

tbh, I should probably start writing things down, making sure I have every clear and ready to talk about with the dr
    just not sure where to start.

I'm sure I'll have it all done by then, but I can't help feeling stressed and overwhelmed. it's not often you feel like you're coming up to something that will decide which course you take with your life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Evening All - just popped online for a while after the strangest conversation ever and looking for something to occupy my mind for a while

How is everyone tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

bored of my face!!! :D

Misticles wrote: »
    bored of my face!!! :D

if you're bored of your face, why not get a new one?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Evening All - just popped online for a while after the strangest conversation ever and looking for something to occupy my mind for a while

How is everyone tonight?

Hai all

what was the converstation about :D?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Brain hurts. Just stopped working on my thesis for the night. :mad:

WEKA + Matlab + R + LaTeX = *brain splodey*

• Advertisement

We're here for ya ERR, ya can pm or text me if you want

Muchos gracias daisies ;)
    Thanks ;)

tbh, I should probably start writing things down, making sure I have every clear and ready to talk about with the dr
    just not sure where to start.

I'm sure I'll have it all done by then, but I can't help feeling stressed and overwhelmed. it's not often you feel like you're coming up to something that will decide which course you take with your life.

hmm, i defo think writing down things as they come to your head is a good idea will get things clear in your mind and then you are less likely to forget certain things that need to be discussed.

Where to start is always a hard point to tackle maybe with whatever comes to your mind first. Once you start it will all flow ;)

Do you have a certain place you like to go to think?

Brain hurts. Just stopped working on my thesis for the night. :mad:

WEKA + Matlab + R + LaTeX = *brain splodey*

ugh to LaTex I feel your pain but your ssssssssooooooo close :)

hmm, i defo think writing down things as they come to your head is a good idea will get things clear in your mind and then you are less likely to forget certain things that need to be discussed.

Where to start is always a hard point to tackle maybe with whatever comes to your mind first. Once you start it will all flow ;)

Do you have a certain place you like to go to think?

I think in front of the computer is where I like to think, I guess? I don't know... it's gonna be tough. I'm going to ask some girls on another forum what they did when they were in my position, see how they approached the psychologist at first, what relevant info to have and so forth.

Hai all

what was the converstation about :D?

My boyfriends other gf sent me an email

your boyf has another gf? Am i missing out on something here???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

oh.............

your boyf has another gf? Am i missing out on something here???

She thought I was a mate - I thought she was his Aunt...well thats what he told us..
    Her nights were the nights I had college, I had him the rest of the time....
    She got worried cos he is "away" and hasn't heard from him and thought she'd email his mate to see if she heard

four hours later we are two very different women

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I second that.... other gf :O

I think in front of the computer is where I like to think, I guess? I don't know... it's gonna be tough. I'm going to ask some girls on another forum what they did when they were in my position, see how they approached the psychologist at first, what relevant info to have and so forth.

Yea always good to get advice from people who have gone through what your going through..

hmm my favo place to think is a little cove place by the sea 5min walk from my house... I go there with my mp3 pen n paper to think sometimes so peaceful n clears my head listening to the sea.. works 4 moi anyways

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

She thought I was a mate - I thought she was his Aunt...well thats what he told us..
    Her nights were the nights I had college, I had him the rest of the time....
    She got worried cos he is "away" and hasn't heard from him and thought she'd email his mate to see if she heard

four hours later we are two very different women

Oh my good god.

That's horrendous.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement