Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 SAS men gang banged in new york ?

• 15-11-2007 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭

The title might seem alarmist and very ' what the fcuk ' lol but let me explain. I am at present reading the Authobiography of Jools Hollond of Squeeze and Tube fame and in one chapter he reflects upon the time when squeeze went to NYC at the height of there fame in the 80s. They were overawed and a bit scared by the place because there was a story going round of about 50 sas men who while on leave were visting new york .The story goes they were kiddnapped and gang banged and i was thinking like , did this really happen ? He didnt make a joke of it which made me wonder, does anybody know about this incident ...did it really happen ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That was put about to scare wossie Limey musos.

Mike.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Fifty?

If this bloke http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=412399&in_page_id=1811 is anything to go by, one of service age should be tough enough.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Mick86

latchyco wrote: »
    ... there was a story going round of about 50 sas men who while on leave were visting new york .

I don't think the SAS has enough men to be able to let 50 of them go on leave at one time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Mick86 wrote: »
    I don't think the SAS has enough men to be able to let 50 of them go on leave at one time.
    I was thinking that myself .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭cushtac

How do you kidnap and rape 50 people (let alone 'SAS men'), all at once, from somewhere like New York and keep it out of the press?

This has to be crap.

• Advertisement

cushtac wrote: »
    How do you kidnap and rape 50 people (let alone 'SAS men'), all at once, from somewhere like New York and keep it out of the press?

This has to be crap.
    I was quoting from a book and maybe the writer didn't mean it to be be taken serious ...........hence the title .If you saw that on the cover of a newspaper you would laugh wouldent you ? , a bit like ' freddy Starr ate my hamster ' .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Maybe they were sailors who had plenty of "Rum" and "the lash" and were looking for something more:rolleyes::D

Maybe they were sailors who had plenty of "Rum" and "the lash" and were looking for something more:rolleyes::D
    Yea, i was thinking that as well :rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

SBS laddies then!! :D

KIDDING!

If you saw that on the cover of a newspaper you would laugh wouldent you ?

Stuff has to be funny before you laugh at it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Haha, here's one of them here. 49 to go.
    Stuff has to be funny before you laugh at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Congrats. First thread moved to Walter Mitty.

Quote =cushtac;54434578]Stuff has to be funny before you laugh at it.
    So how do you define what's funny ? Nobody has a monopoly on what is ,and what is not funny ....for instance ,some people like Peter kay ( cant stand him myself ) and others like Like Lee Evans (he cracks me up ):D ,now if i saw a headline in a newspaper like '' 50 sas men gang banged in new york '' , i would crack up laughing before i even turned the page ,because somthing would tell me it's got to be a wind up .

Brenden O carroll ? now he is funny .........imo :D

So how do you define what's funny ?

Easy, if it makes me laugh it's funny. A story about 50 guys getting raped doesn't make me laugh, therefore it's not funny.

Easy, if it makes me laugh it's funny. A story about 50 guys getting raped doesn't make me laugh, therefore it's not funny.
    It's because the headlines is so absurbed and unlikly to be real that makes it funny ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

thats only your opinion,personally if i was to read that head line i would find it funny just like lee evens:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Oilrig

Hagar wrote: »
    Congrats. First thread moved to Walter Mitty.

Classic! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Fifty?

If this bloke http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=412399&in_page_id=1811 is anything to go by, one of service age should be tough enough.

NTM

Trust the Daily Mail to report something like this

"pensioner gets attacked but shows todays young pups how to fight"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Well considering the thought of 50 SAS men getting raped i can't see how that's not funny to read. No doubt you would crack up if you read something so bizarre like that

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Well considering the thought of 50 SAS men getting raped i can't see how that's not funny to read. No doubt you would crack up if you read something so bizarre like that

Rape isn't funny, regardless of how bizarre it sounds.

• Advertisement
Advertisement