Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Will you use it?

Options
  • 15-11-2007 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not trying to advertise, but this site might be somewhere for you to vent frustration. I heard it while listening to The Last Word today, and it will definately help vent, even if only a small bit.

Thing is, you've to edit any pics or vids to protect anonymity, which i disagree with. Name and shame i say! If you're thick enough to be driving stupidly, then you're thick enough to be named and shamed!

Also, a question to ye all, do ye indicate? I don't mean all the time (ie: when passing by a parked car where you have to cross the white line), but for turning, actual turning which requires that you indicate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I'm not sure that I see the point, TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

site isnt working

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

In using the site or using indicators? ;)

Edit: Site not working cuz of the filters here, it's basically sh1tedrivers.com, but replacing the 1 for an i...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Replace the asterisk's with the word 'shít' (with an 'i').

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

drdre wrote: »
    site isnt working

the boards bad language filter is blocking out the url, type it in yourself i'm sure you can guess what it is :D

edit; max beat me to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

I'm not trying to advertise, but this site might be somewhere for you to vent frustration. I heard it while listening to The Last Word today, and it will definately help vent, even if only a small bit.

Thing is, you've to edit any pics or vids to protect anonymity, which i disagree with. Name and shame i say! If you're thick enough to be driving stupidly, then you're thick enough to be named and shamed!

Also, a question to ye all, do ye indicate? I don't mean all the time (ie: when passing by a parked car where you have to cross the white line), but for turning, actual turning which requires that you indicate?
    That "not very good" drivers site got ranted at on here by a a taxi driver recently. Didnt notice it particularly anti-taxis. Cant see the point of protecting the anonymity of obviously "not very good" drivers.

Re indicating - quote from an Irish uncle living in the UK re late indicating "An Irishman will always tell you where he was going after he goes there"
    Use of indicators here is "not very good" ie too soon, too late, not at all or contradictory.
    The should be renamed "mightors" or "confirmors" ie I might turn the direction of the flashing light, or the flashing light confirms that this is where I was intending to go, and now I will let you know.:(
    From my experience, taxi drivers are one group not keen on wearing out their indicator bulbs.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

In using the site or using indicators? ;)
    In the site itself.

Advertisement