Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAT type 3-2? help

Options
  • 15-11-2007 12:57am

my router box was ****ing up today and i had to re-set it.... tried to play online and wasnt getting any connection...so i checked my connection and it had been re-set with my router box..... i got it before(about the time FIFA came out) cant remember what i entered but having no luck this time following the instructions im finding..... it was a particular offical PS site i got it from last time, it was on a sticky up the top from the administrator......

im with Eircom(only ones i think theres a prob with :( )

the problem i think is my DNS its showing up as near the same as the IP and im sure it wasnt like that the last time i entered it...
    i.e 192.168.1.etc.....

4 of the numbers in there( run, CMD, ipconfig) follow that same patter 192.168.1
    im sure there was something like 253. etc....

i think i may have used the numbers the fella gave in his example cause the ones my P.C is giving me arent working

ive forwarded the correct ports now aswell!!

Comments

if anyone using an eircom can tell me what setting they entered into the PS3 it might help.....

cant believe this after me having it working aswell.... how in gods name did i get it too 2 last time:mad:

Advertisement