Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help with misfire on dboys m4a1

Options
  • 15-11-2007 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

hi there i have a problem with my dboys m4a1 full metel aeg was out play with a few friends and found that it was misfireing it sometimes shoots fine then it block and then fires two bbs then fine again then blocks and then the shot just kind of rolls out the gun. please can anyone help.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

hope your being responsible with that piece of kit ?? make sure your battery is fully charged, is this happeniing on semi or full auto? it may be a cas e of slowing down your rof, and squezing the trigger all the way rather than snap fireing. also,when your finished return to semi, and squeeze off a couple just to reset the gears. (I usually do this this as I clear my M4):

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

sounds like the battery ,heard the same problem on here a few times ,give it a full 6-8 hours charge and a barrel clean a bit of silicon oil ,should do the trick. have the same aeg only misfeeds when battery is very low

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

grstarkey78: as iceage said, i hope your out playing with friends responsible either on private land or a designated skirmish site?

anyway, the problem your having is either caused by a torn/worn/fault/generally bad hopup rubber or possibly a bad mag, the hi-cap mag that comes with the dboys m4's is well known for being a bit on the rubbish side to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

As far as cleaning your AEG is concerned...pause...find all the threads and info you can BEFORE yuo start shoving the cleaning/extractor tool down the barrel and completely f8cking up your hop-up unit, don't do it man!! IF you decide to insert the tool down your barrel. do it gently with a twisting action all the way until you meet resistance STOP at this point and do not be tempted to go any further....or you will be ordering a new hop-up from Santa!! Use Silicone as a lubricant but not a lot as it goes a long way, NOT WD40 this is the bane of all Airsoft AEG's

Best of luck buddy!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Sounds like a loading issue to me and that would point to the Hicap magazine which, as KDouglas mentioned, is a piece of cr*p altogether.

I had/have same issues with my Dboy when using the awful Dboy hicap mag but my midcaps are fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

does the ACM mid cap work with the dboys m4 a1 abs version?
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=32

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Yeah they should do. I have a box of em and they work fine.

sweet thanks mate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 grstarkey78

we are playing resposably all safty gear on and the land is own by one of my friends and have permission to use. i have cleaned the barel i only have selicon baseed lube and i have been shooting on semi. but i will try a mid cap and see the battary is fully charged and same thing.
    :o

we are playing resposably all safty gear on and the land is own by one of my friends and have permission to use. i have cleaned the barel i only have selicon baseed lube and i have been shooting on semi. but i will try a mid cap and see the battary is fully charged and same thing.
    :o

Good luck mate! nothing worse then to finnaly get an AEG only for it to not work

• Advertisement
Advertisement