Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday night fun

Options
  • 15-11-2007 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm going to be in dublin on the 2nd dec (sunday) for an interpol concert in the RDS and i'll be staying in the temple bar area, just wondering where would be a good pub/club to go to after the concert?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

I'm going to be in dublin on the 2nd dec (sunday) for an interpol concert in the RDS and i'll be staying in the temple bar area, just wondering where would be a good pub/club to go to after the concert?

I remember the Porterhouse as being a good pub, although some of their beer is muck, can't remember which drinks are decent. They brew their own beer.

Oliver St John Gogarty's is also a good pub.

Then there's the Turk's Head nearby which is a late bar/club. Admission is free, and it's good for picking up girls. Music is dancey/chart music.

I heard Club M is a good club, although I think it's full of e heads.

Advertisement