Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know the WEP key in Aungier St?

Options
  • 15-11-2007 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

hey,

just wondering can anyone tell me the WEP key to access the wireless network in aungier st?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Should be open afaik, I think there are protected dept. networks but DITMobile should be open, well it was last year anyway aint bothered using it this semester :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

Yeah i think its open like around java city etc....but if you're up in the class rooms etc far away from there you have to enter a WEP key to access the internet? Any joy?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Bubba wrote: »
    Yeah i think its open like around java city etc....but if you're up in the class rooms etc far away from there you have to enter a WEP key to access the internet? Any joy?

i would imagine the network at classes is a different one that you're simply not allowed to get access to

• Registered Users Posts: 39,301 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Bubba wrote: »
    Its open throughout, including classrooms, you are most likely on picking it up or picking up the wrong one. Open up the wireless software and make sure the DIT one is selected/priority.

Advertisement