Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Michael Winslow

• 15-11-2007 1:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭

anyone ever seen him do stand up? if you dont know he was Larvelle Jones in police academy (guy with the savage voices) his stand up is brilliant!! check him out!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭hotspur

I guess you watched Just for Laugh too last night. I turned the guy off. Maybe tonight will have someone on who we can actually agree on :)

Here's the routine that grames_bond saw him do last night (not stand up comedy in my opinion but I think we've already established that :) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

hotspur wrote: »
    I guess you watched Just for Laugh too last night. I turned the guy off. Maybe tonight will have someone on who we can actually agree on :)

Here's the routine that grames_bond saw him do last night (not stand up comedy in my opinion but I think we've already established that :) )

Good call on turning it off, pretty poor stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

are you serious? his jimmy hendrix impression was great! and i know its not stand up per say, but i liked the led zepplin bit aswell, he's incredibly talented!

hang on a second, i just watched that video and the led zepplin bit was cut out completely, wtf?! thats the best bit of his feckin set!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Guys got talent alright, but hardly what I'd call stand up.

• Advertisement

Galvasean wrote: »
    Guys got talent alright, but hardly what I'd call stand up.

oh i agree it's NOT stand up, but it is damn entertaining!

Advertisement