Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

USB 2.0 7 port hub w/ Power Supply [$9.99@LEDShoppe.com]

• 15-11-2007 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Link here. Another neat LED Shoppe bargain.

PICT0325.JPG
    USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 Compliant and USB-IF certified
    Supported data speed:1.5/12/480 Mbps
    One upstream and seven downstream ports
    8 Luminescent LED
    Supports both bus-and self-powered (automatic switching power adapter inclued)
    Over-current detection and protection for each downstream port
    Hot-swappable plug & play connection
    Daisy-chain connection of up to 127 devices
    Dimensions:100x70x20mm

Package Included:

1 x 7 Port USB 2.0 HUB
    1 x USB 2.0 connection cable
    1 x switching power adapter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

ive had that exact one for the last two years. its great, given me no bother at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Wow, tacky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Wow, tacky!
    lol

nice price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

If I buy this ,I'll stick it on the top of my christmas tree and plug in 7 USB santas off it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

Be warned: my one experience of LEDshoppe.com involved all six items in my package being SECONDHAND (in one case completely manky) and/or broken. One of the items, a USB card reader, was so badly put together that it was impossible to put cards in - everything was misaligned.

Obviously lots of other people have had no such problems, but I for one won't be shopping there again.

Cheap? Yes, certainly. But nasty with it!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I purchased one of these "tacky" items today as I was in need of one and the last time I purchased someting from led shoppe I had a problem but to credit them they quickly re-dispatched my item

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

I bought 1 of these, have bought a lot of bits and pieces off led in the past few months and never had any problems

Advertisement