Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This Decades Memories??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Terry wrote: »
    If you're right, show me the transcripts.

i belive theres hours of em available from dublin castle , most noteably the testemony of the bankers who handled the transactions and bertie himself. im sure a short google will root em out :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i belive theres hours of em available from dublin castle , most noteably the testemony of the bankers who handled the transactions and bertie himself. im sure a short google will root em out :D
    It's not up to me to prove it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

kraggy wrote: »
    Yeah but the 00's have seen the consumption become mass consumption in all classes.

The middle classes didn't start consuming drugs in large numbers until the last 8/9 years.

I stress LARGE NUMBERS. I realise that there have been middle class people consuming illegals since drugs became available in this country but it's only relatively recently that they have done so on a mass scale.

When my mum was a child in the 60s she said it was only the rich who used drugs in Ireland. It only became an epidemic in deprived areas in the lat 70s, before that noone in the lower classes used stronger drugs. The middle classes were always known for excess, read a bit of Evelyn Waugh and that will tell you.

im not trying to prove anything. im just stating fact. the monies were lodged , the cash is untracable due to the fact it is cash and the currencies are uncertain because the backing roll's have been destroyed (as is standard practice after 7 yres) and the people involved all admit the cash and account was for a certain persons exclusive use.

everything there is factual and provable from the paperwork. everything else is hearsay. i dont see whats wrong with that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

im not trying to prove anything. im just stating fact. the monies were lodged , the cash is untracable due to the fact it is cash and the currencies are uncertain because the backing roll's have been destroyed (as is standard practice after 7 yres) and the people involved all admit the cash and account was for a certain persons exclusive use.

everything there is factual and provable from the paperwork. everything else is hearsay. i dont see whats wrong with that
    La la la. I can't hear you.

Look, just don't post anything that could be seen a libel until this whol mess has been cleared up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

andrew wrote: »
    Just because they're not crazily new doesn't mean that they won't be remembered. Yeah worse disasters have happened, but the Tsunami will always be remembered
    What Tsunami?

Robot slaves become a step closer in that they actually exist now, there expensive but at last, a reality. A watch group is set up to destroy any that speak with an Austrian accent.

Terry wrote: »
    La la la. I can't hear you.

Look, just don't post anything that could be seen a libel until this whol mess has been cleared up.

:D

no prob. beside it was decending into politics and derailing the thread. will post back sometime around 2020 :):)

Advertisement