Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anbody interested in learning flamenco?

Options
  • 15-11-2007 9:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi guys,

I really want to learn flamenco & it looks like there is a teacher willing to run a class but I need to help set it up. Would anybody else be interested in learning flamenco? I live in Meath myself but at the moment I'm thinking Dublin 15 might be a better location for the class but if anybody can suggest somewhere else I'll see what I can do... :D

- Karen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

If I were interested in learning Flamenco I too would look outside of where I live..in case somebody recognised me:eek:
    The best of luck with it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I really hope my wife doesn't find put about this, that's all I'd need!!! :eek:
    I'd say that if the whole dancing, weight loss thing was promoted in the health club notice boards etc , that you could be on to a winner, best of luck with it

Advertisement