Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rally Ireland Leg 1 Map

Options
  • 15-11-2007 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Has anyone managed to download the Leg 1 (Friday) spectator map? It keeps on downloading the top 2/3 of the map and then just keeps flashing on the screen. No problem with the other two (Sat & Sun)

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

It's a 9.8MB download, Save the pdf to your machine(right-click and "Save target as") rather than just opening it and it should open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

keep trying, files are very large, wont print off either copy and paste onto word doc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

ANy chance you could email it to me if I PM my email address to you? The only map I can get a "Save Picture As" is the Sligo town map: the pdfs are protected I think. I've screenshots of Leg 2 and 3 in a Word doc for printing but Sod's law, the only day I'm going watching is tomorrow!!
    Thanks.

PM me your email address and I'll email it to ya.

This might help ya
    14921483xw0.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement