Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

• 15-11-2007 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

Anybody else looking forward to this? Its definitely top of my christmas list this year. From all the trailers and previews I've seen, it looks like it may have one of the best storylines in a game in years. And its refreshing to see a game at last that is firmly targeted at the adult gaming market, no childish aliens or **** in this one. Schizophrenic psychopath who may have murdered his family during a memory blackout teamed up with a mercenary trying to save his daughter from certain death by his former group. Bring it on!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

Yeah, potentially this could be a great game. I'm looking forward to it.

And, you won't be calling those aliens childish when they're coming at you with their probe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Unfortunately they're dead and stinking up the reviews over at metacritic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

The Double-cross bank heist multiplayer sounds like it could be absolutely brilliant. *Fingers Crossed*

Edit: Just read the megacritic reviews, pity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I can't get metacritic at work (stupid firewall). What are they saying about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

DarkJager wrote: »
    I can't get metacritic at work (stupid firewall). What are they saying about it?

other reviews I have read give out about the AI, somewhat dated graphics and a "cover system" that is clunky at best

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Yeah, dissapointing alright. I thought this might have been good.
    Gamespot gave it 6.5, they have a video review if you don't want to read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

thats some very disappointing comments. I thought this was gonna be a shoe in!

Nothing to see here, move along...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Its a thing I find with a lot of games these days. Reviewers have some game in their heads that they score it against and pick flaws in if it doesn't match up. Still going to get this and know I'll still enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

Yeah, dissapointing alright. I thought this might have been good.
    Gamespot gave it 6.5, they have a video review if you don't want to read it.
    i no,i was watin for this game and it turned out terrible

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote: »
    Its a thing I find with a lot of games these days. Reviewers have some game in their heads that they score it against and pick flaws in if it doesn't match up. Still going to get this and know I'll still enjoy it.

Good luck with that :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Very disappointing, thought this would be a no-brainer must have. Will probably wait for a eurogamer review before I think about taking the plunge.

Advertisement