Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in newbridge

Options
  • 15-11-2007 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

can anyone recommend any good hairdressers in newbridge!? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

I like the place beside Centra in Curragh Grange. "Eternal Flair" I think it's called. "Peter Marks" in the Whitewater Centre are also good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭siucra1

Scruff101 wrote: »
    can anyone recommend any good hairdressers i

PELO, beside chicken america very busy saloon,girl called denise owns it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

"Strands" is good. It's in Limerick Lane (lane between First Active and the old AIB) across from where Mothercare is now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

I'll second Peter Mark in Whitewater Shopping Centre. They give me a great cut. Plus they have super reclining massage chairs when you're getting your hair washed. Just one of the perks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

My girlfriend is pissed off with the hairdressers generally in naas.They seem to do the opposite of what she asks.Could peter marks in whitewater be the answer then?

Regards,

Troubled boyfriend that has to take the earache about bad naas hairdressers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 phoebec

I second that about Eternal Flair, staff very friendly & lovely massage basin while ur getting hair washed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Elizie

Peter Mark is way ott with their prices though. Shades and Shapes are great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Very, very old thread. No need to re-animate the corpse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement