Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stolen Merc 190E 2.3

Options
  • 15-11-2007 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭

Posting on behalf of the owner.

taken last night from Dulbin 15 - Clonee/Ongar/Clonsilla area

reg no is: 86 KE 1388

6o0zipl.jpg

80pmzd2.jpg

6pgvsep.jpg

keep an eye out if you will

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I could be smart and say at least they have taste. That was'nt on carzone was it by any chance?

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

those thieves aren't idiots are they ?

I imagine this is well gone (probably to order ??)- its not your typical joy rider sort of motor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Its not anyone you know is it "Rob-A-Merc" ??! :p

I dunno know about that, they may have well robbed it to joyride., afterall it is a failry quick car with Rear Wheel Drive! .. will keep my eyes peeled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭babel

I will keep an eye out. Was it stolen from outside the persons house? Breaking in to steal the keys?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

C_Breeze wrote: »
    I dunno know about that, they may have well robbed it to joyride., afterall it is a failry quick car with Rear Wheel Drive! .. will keep my eyes peeled.

Indeed, security on a car of that vintage would not be great. Most likely no immobiliser so they would have been able to start it without needing the keys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

I am pretty sure it was stolen because it hasn't immobilizer etc, but I doubt joy riders are gonna knock a 2.3-16v

I imagine it was more likely stolen because its fast, build like a brick sh*t house and relatively easy to get into and started.

It could end up as another car in the uk ( not too likely although values are rising ) or its in a garage somewhere for use in a raid of some sort.

Ps I am surmising - please don't take my name too literally although I only live around the corner !! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

RobAMerc wrote: »
    I am pretty sure it was stolen because it hasn't immobilizer etc, but I doubt joy riders are gonna knock a 2.3-16v

I imagine it was more likely stolen because its fast, build like a brick sh*t house and relatively easy to get into and started.

It could end up as another car in the uk ( not too likely although values are rising ) or its in a garage somewhere for use in a raid of some sort.

Ps I am surmising - please don't take my name too literally although I only live around the corner !! :)

^^^^^^
    check his gaf, id say it was him,.lol:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

If I were nicking a car for a 'job' it would be some "bland" debaged BMW or Audi not a Cossy, they tend to stick out in the flesh.

Mike.

Advertisement