Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psp slim / ds lite?

Options
  • 15-11-2007 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,107 ✭✭✭✭

ok ive owned both the psp and the ds lite at various stages and sold them due to lack of use.

i want a portable again, so which do i get?

I like sports games, platformers, car racing

On the ds lite i enjoyed new super mario, mario kart and phoenix wright

on the psp i liked syphon filter, pro evo and virtua tennis

i know zelda is supposed to be excellent on the ds, and theres a new syphon filer on the psp

are there any other big games (must haves) coming for either? is pes 2008 gonna be any kop on the psp?

i own a ps3, are there now proper reasons to own a psp with this in mind

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

PSP - Unless you wanna play virtual dogs all day :D
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

PSP - Unless you wanna play virtual dogs all day :D
    VR!

Is your handle supposed to be ironic or something?

I got far more enjoyment out of my DS than I did out of my PSP. Since the OP has already owned both, why even bother asking? just look at the top ranking games for each system on gamerankings.com or metacritic and decide which one has the games that you'll actually want to play...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Just strictly my opinion as i was in the OP's position earlier. I started off on a DS, then got bored of it very easily then traded it for a PSP. When i stopped travelling around, i sold my PSP due to lack of use. Then started going on the road again so i got a PSP over the DS, mainly because i preferred the games that came out on it.

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

if i was ever considering getting one of the two, id be at a total loss as to which one to get as both have great games not available on the other. its the only time id be stuck over which game system to buy.

The PSP has some great lookin gfx for a handheld with some great shooters and even GTA on it wheras the DS has that great touchscreen and some brilliant classic style platformers and classic point and click games which are incredibly rare to find decent ones on PC these days.

If it was me, i'm sure i'd be happy with either but still wish i could play some games that are on the other.
    (i know that dosnt really help but its just my opinion :o, although if i was really pushed to get one of them i reckon i'd end up with the DS)

Advertisement