Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Other ways to spend your credit?

• 15-11-2007 2:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭

I have over €80 credit and don't know how to spend it. lol I top up by €20 each month with meteor so get free texts(nearly all my friends are meteor) and free calls to my partner so don't really use my credit at all so its mounted up over time. During the day, I'll use webtext to text anyone who isn't on meteor. Is there any way I can spend the credit on other things? and not ringtones/wallpapers etc, something useful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

I might suggest you send a few texts to a PSMS shortcode I happen to have...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Don't top up by €20 next month?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

But then I wouldn't get my free texts that month and I like getting the free texts and calls. I would say in the month if I didn't have my free texts and calls I would probably spend the €80 but I was just wondering if there was some other way I could spend it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

fletch wrote: »
    But then I wouldn't get my free texts that month and I like getting the free texts and calls. I would say in the month if I didn't have my free texts and calls I would probably spend the €80 but I was just wondering if there was some other way I could spend it.

You say they're free, but you are spending 20 a month on it, simple answer, stop buying credit for a while, dont just waste your credit on nothing. Or you could some how send it to me!:rolleyes:

Well I I've built up €80 and I'd like to get something for it if I could. If I don't top up, I'd say I would go through the €80 in a matter of days, I send a serious amount of free texts and ring my partner every evening for about an hour @ 25cent a minute. So 60mins * 25cent a min * 30days = €450....seems like a waste to me lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭nazoil

Parking, ads on daft.ie, etc etc

nazoil wrote: »
    Parking, ads on daft.ie, etc etc
    Kool thanks for the suggestions nazoil but I wouldn't ever drive into the city to use the m-park, nor am I renting out accomm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,944 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

The Irish Cross: ICROSS to 57252 €2 per sms
    http://www.icross.ie/donate/index.asp
    I'm sure there are plenty more

Donated a few times to the Irish Cross.....thanks lads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

there are a few channels on SKY you can call after 9pm at night..........that'll eat up your credit!

Assuming you are 18 and over!!

S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

eh i'v saved over€200 with free texts and mms anyony wanna go on the piste

Advertisement