Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer Milan Malpensa 2 Livigno

• 15-11-2007 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hey folks,

I hope this post doesn't break any rules!

I'm trying organise private transfer from Milan Malpensa airport to Livigno for my group. I am looking at the possiblity of getting a coach and filling it with people who are coming off the same Aer Lingus flight as me and my group. Our flights are from Dublin to Milan Malpensa on the 15th Mar arriving at 20:40 in Malpensa and leaving 22nd Mar leaving Malpensa at 21:20.

Is anyone interested in joining groups so that we could rent a coach and try and get it as cheap as the public bus which currently does the transfer.

The reason I want to do organise this, is because the transfer bus leaves pretty soon after we arrive and on the return leg, our arrival time at the airport is cutting it close.

This is not a money making scheme - a coach costs 1600 euro to rent for 19-34 people return and the cost would be divided evenly. My group is already 15-17. If anyone wants to confirm the cost of the coach. I can send them the link.

L

Advertisement