Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned

Options
  • 15-11-2007 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

Hi guys i got banned from adverts awhile back around 4-5 months ago.I pm'ed sharkman and he said to open a thread here.Just wanted to know if its possible my ban can be lifted as i have learnt my lesson and i wont threadspoil again.So if a mod can get in touch with me it would be great.thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Did you drop a PM to the Mod who banned you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Did you drop a PM to the Mod who banned you?
    I did a while ago and didnt get a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

I have lifted the ban in the interim, with the proviso that if the mod who imposed the original ban wants it to remain in place, it may be reimposed.

V.

Vexorg wrote: »
    I have lifted the ban in the interim, with the proviso that if the mod who imposed the original ban wants it to remain in place, it may be reimposed.

V.

Thanks ,I will be a good boy now :)
    Just can you send a pm to the original mod to let him know that i promise to stay within the rules and to keep my ban lifted.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

I am not sure who the original mod was, but a number of the current moderators are not happy that the ban was lifted, so I am reinstating the ban.

Vex.

• Advertisement

Vexorg wrote: »
    I am not sure who the original mod was, but a number of the current moderators are not happy that the ban was lifted, so I am reinstating the ban.

Vex.

Ah ok, It must be sharkman.I am talking to him via pm and waiting for a reply.I will see how we get on.Hopefully well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You signed up the thebossman account (this morning) to get around the ban didn't you?

Gordon wrote: »
    You signed up the thebossman account (this morning) to get around the ban didn't you?

I did, and i have explained that to sharkman.As i would like to stay on the site.everyone makes mistakes and you do as well.And i didnt know who to talk to as i sent a pm before to a mod and nothing was done.Also when i got banned at first i got banned for misleading things said by other people which were NOT accurate.And mods listened to them and not me.

Can any mod let me know who the mod was that banned me in the first place afew months back.thanks

Can any mod let me know who the mod was that banned me in the first place afew months back.thanks

If not then who can i contact to review my case.Its been months now.

• Advertisement

Hi drdre, can you post this on the adverts support forum and the mods will answer your questions there. They don't have posting privileges here.

Cheers.

Gordon wrote: »
    Hi drdre, can you post this on the adverts support forum and the mods will answer your questions there. They don't have posting privileges here.

Cheers.

Oh didnt know that..

I didn't really either, it didn't occur to me until someone PMd me to tell me.

Advertisement