Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the diddlee?

Options
  • 15-11-2007 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Seriously what is this place? Is this a non specific forum just for wimmin? I am a wimmin and I dunno if this is a great idea.* Wont it just mean that a) the men will come in and mock us and b) if they dont it will be just a tad boring without them.

Maybe Ive missed some vital part of this, if so do fill me in. Is it for something else?

*I reserve the right to change my mind at any given time. I feel fully entitled to do this without notice in the spirit of all things female.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Yes it is a non specific forum for wimmin, you can come in here and say whats on your mind if something is bothering you, or ya jsut wanna have a rant about something or some one. Or if there are more serious issues that you need advice on jsut post up a thread.

And yes we are aware about the boys thing, but thats what mods are here for, to keep the big smelly boys in check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Hi, and welcome to the New Forum :D
    It's the only Public Forum here on Boards that is aimed more towards the Female Minority on Boards.ie.

Male posters are of course welcome to post here too, but if they can keep more of their male orientated hijinx in the wine bar, that'll be grand, sure ;)

But as said, it is a new forum, so we need a bit of time to see what direction it takes to work for all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I'm loving the new forum girls. Good job I say, it's simply marvellous! /luvvieness

The boys have made me smile today too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

watna wrote: »
    I'm loving the new forum girls. Good job I say, it's simply marvellous! /luvvieness

The boys have made me smile today too!

Aw ta :D

It's youse who make the Forum also.

just observe bgrh and execute the exact opposite

jesus its not hard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Peared wrote: »
    Wont it just mean that a) the men will come in and mock us
    Yes.
    Peared wrote:
    b) if they dont it will be just a tad boring without them.
    Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Just discovered this forum and tis mighty indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Me too, mighty! Go on the girls!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭lucyburn

I'm new to boards and i think this forum is an excellent idea, its great to hear opinions from girls and hear all the gossip.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Just discovered the forum today!! Excellent idea methinks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement