Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Place to order Stand Up DVD's by Irish comedians?

• 15-11-2007 4:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Hello All

I live in London now but I want to get some Stand Up DVD's by Irish comedians but they are not available online over here (Amazon and Ebay don't seem to have anything). I have checked Eason's and they don't sell DVD's online and Golden Disc's website is ****e.

So where can I order them from?

I am looking for

Neil Delamere
    David Mc Savage
    Deirdre O'Kane
    Joe Rooney
    and Tommy Tiernan's new one.

There doesn't seem to be an audience for these in the UK so they are not sold on the major sites. Dara O'Brien and Jason Byrne do ok over here and are available from Amazon though.

Also can you recommend any new DVD's by Irish comedians?

Cheers
    Stu

Comments

Advertisement