Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1-Day Wholesale and High Street Stock Clearance in Silversprings

Options
  • 15-11-2007 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

hey.

got a flyer in the door advertising this for this coming sunday. i've seen these things advertied before. always caught my eye but never had the time to get to one. was thinking of going to this one. anybody been to one of these before? is it worth my while going?

alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

A pure waste of your time. See this recent thread in Bargain Alerts for more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I agree with dudara, these things are a bit of a waste...often they claim to have some really good prices but you will find that they only have a small supply of the good deals...and also I can't help but wonder about the origin of the products :rolleyes:

If it sounds too good to be true then it sure as hell is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 ulviking44

cool. thanks for that. glad i didn't bother going before and i sure aint going this time now either

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Be a hoot to get a few people together to disrupt one of these.

"Yes, I am interested in an LCD TV for a tenner, and I believe you when you tell me it's of the highest quality. Who do I give my third-party photocopied cheque to?"

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Scam, scam, scam, scam... How do these companies get away with it i wonder???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

went to one of these years ago in Silversprings. Almost hurled myself through a closed window to get away from it within 15 mins of arriving.

I would like to know who in Silversprings authorises the room bookings for these things. Can't imagine that it reflects on the image of the hotel too well.

Advertisement