Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The City in the 80's & early 90's

2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

I that an old countrystyle meats van? Great photo.

I have an old drive through VIDEO of Waterford from about 1983-84. Cousinc coming down from the midlands turned the camera on before Sallypark and video'ed the whole way over the old bridge, up the quay, past WINSTONS, up the cork road. Nostalgia or what!!!!

Sorry I cannot put it up though

When you get it posted on youtube please post the link, that would bring back some memories;)

Benny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭bullpost

I for one would love to see it also.
    Benny-c wrote: »
    When you get it posted on youtube please post the link, that would bring back some memories;)

Benny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Sully wrote: »
    Im not talking about size in kb - I was refering to size in height/width. Yours was larger, if I recall, so was snipped to a link.

That is why it was put as a link. If you have a problem, my Inbox awaits your PM. :)
    Just to take you up on this, surely to protect dial up users and spare mobile users bandwidth, pictures of a larger data size should be the ones being linked to.

It seems the only reason you're stopping people directly posting images is to retain the boards layout which shouldn't be a problem with recent versions of vB only allowing the post with the image to be out of proportion to the rest of the page.

Sorry to get off topic.

I remember a similar thread here last year which had some great photos. I'll try dig out the thread later on.

Advertisement