Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicago Town Pizzas

• 15-11-2007 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Hi.

Up until last week I was able to purchase Chicago Town Pizzas in my local Tesco. Now that section of the fridge is replaced by some new variety of cardboard from Goodfellas.

When asked, the guy in the store said Goodfellas had forced out Chicago Town and had basically said its us or them.

I absolutely hate Goodfellas attempt at pizzas.

~Does anyone know anyone else stocking Chicago Town pizzas ?

Jason

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I haven't been able to get Chicago Town pizzas in about a month. Dunne don'y do them either. I don't like Goodfellas. I'd love to know where to get them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Celticfire

jayo99 wrote: »
    Hi.

Up until last week I was able to purchase Chicago Town Pizzas in my local Tesco. Now that section of the fridge is replaced by some new variety of cardboard from Goodfellas.

I absolutely hate Goodfellas attempt at pizzas.

Jason

How can something that actually tastes pretty good be replaced with utter trype? My kids loved th pizza....

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

just found out SuperQuinn still stock them..
    My source says the also stock Chicago Town Garlic Bread (which is actually like mini-pizzas) which he says is excellent..

jayo..

jayo99 wrote: »
    just found out SuperQuinn still stock them..
    My source says the also stock Chicago Town Garlic Bread (which is actually like mini-pizzas) which he says is excellent..

jayo..

No Superquinn near me!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Got one in Superquinn Lucan yesterday. The Chicago Town Take-away pizzas are lovely

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

superquinn sutton,
    dunnes donaghmeded.

got them there in the past 2 weeks

Got me one in Dunnes today. I've decided I really only like the base. It had way too much sauce on it. Still ate it though!

Advertisement