Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Databases

Options
  • 15-11-2007 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hey,
    Need help asap! It's probably a stupid question but how do you incorparate SQL queries to a MS Access database? I'm doing an assignment now and well skipped some labs so I have no clue.

Any help, please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,679 ✭✭✭Trampas

Google

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭FindingNemo

Larry_o_C wrote: »
    Hey,
    Need help asap! It's probably a stupid question but how do you incorparate SQL queries to a MS Access database? I'm doing an assignment now and well skipped some labs so I have no clue.

Any help, please!

what are you trying to do exactly

If you're doing a query in access you can click on sql view to write the sql rather than using the gui.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

You shouldn't expect us to help you, you already made it clear that you have made no effort. Asking a question like this just tells us how little you actually took in...

I'm not that mean though...

Follow this tutorial, http://www.tutorial-web.com/asp/database/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Larry_o_C

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Just for future reference Larry_o_C have a read of this.

<shameless self promotion/>
    If you have the time you could also read this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement