Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a new socket 478 motherboard

Options
  • 15-11-2007 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can go and buy one of these, preferably a shop and not on the web.

Tried PC world, Sharptext, and most of the normal places. Anyone have any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Jaysus I don't know the last time I had to get a socket 478 board was when my old mobo died, brought it to a local shop and they got one I don't think ive seen ones for sale on the internet anywhere!

Either go to some small local shop(if you have one) or upgrade your mobo to 775 and a new cpu which wouldn't cost that much extra these days..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

www.Adverts.ie

Should be able to get one there without too much hassle for about 30 quid.

I don't want to sound like I'm advertising but we do get them in work, don't think there's any in stock right at this moment though.

Advertisement