Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas pressie for 11 year old girl. Help!

Options
  • 15-11-2007 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I got my 11 year old female cousin in kris kindel. i am completely stumped as to what to get her. :confused: i would appreciate it if any of you guys could help me out. thanks a million. ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭maryjane1

depends on how much your spending but generally anything pink or a compilation cd like ,now 60 whatever it is now, will do the job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I've an 11 year old cousin whose a real girly girl. I gernerally buy her make-uppy style things or clothes. She likes getting things from her older "trendy" cousin! If i buy make-up things i get the teeny things from boots (they have a lot of cool gift sets this year) that way her father isn't too disaproving that I'm giving her make-up. The sets have things like clear sparkly nail varnesh or light brown lipgloss.

Would you feel comfortable buying her clothes? Even ask her mum?

If she's not a girly girl like that then I'd say Now 60 or something would be good. Does she have a nintendo DS? (my cousin loves hers!) Maybe a game for that would be cool.

I'd suggest asking her mum/dad. Maybe if they're getting her something for Christmas that she asked for you could buy her something to go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭seaner

yeah my little sis who's 12 is addicted to her Nintendo DS. If she had one of those you could just get her a new game. The console on its own is a little pricey maybe you could pick it up second hand in one of those games shops for about €100.?

Advertisement