Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scene It

• 16-11-2007 1:25am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Was looking at this in work today(Smyths), looks like it could be brilliant at Xmas time with a few tinnies. Only €59.99 too, anyone else gonna pick it up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Melion wrote: »
    Was looking at this in work today(Smyths), looks like it could be brilliant at Xmas time with a few tinnies. Only €59.99 too, anyone else gonna pick it up?

Whens it out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It should be out today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭helios

Grabbing mine today at lunch with my €5 voucher at Gamestop :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Played the demo, didn't like it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Aye, its out today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

zabbo wrote: »
    Played the demo, didn't like it.
    The Demo is a bit limited - a bit of a party game more so than one you play by yourself.
    I think it could be a good laugh with a few people around and the Buzzers that you get with it - that are not at all a rip off of the ones for Buzz on PS2 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,026 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Got it for about €37 on Virgin Megastores

See thread here on Bargain Alerts.

Looking forward to it over the Xmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭helios

Got mine at lunch as promised, looks to be a good bit of fun. There an IR reciever with it as well... guess the Xbox can't handle all 4 controllers on its own.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Got this for about 15 euro delivered on HMV.
    Playing (solo) by myself for the last hour or so and must say it's the easiest gamerscore I've had yet. 710/1000 earned so far, and I genuinely think this could be my first full retail 1000/1000.

Great package, 4 wireless controllers, they even come with 2 AA energizer batteries each - That's half the 15 euro right there!

Good game all things considered.
    Can't wait to try it with some friends but I probably know most of the questions by now.

(ps: sorry for bumping this old thread)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Glad you did, was thinking of getting this game. Had a lot of fun playing buzz, especially over a few drinks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Picked this up in HMV today as part of a 2 for €40 offer. Also got "You're in the movies" which includes the xbox camera.

Advertisement