Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going out this weekend? :)

Options
  • 16-11-2007 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

Most of my mates are going back to their home counties or is not going out this weekend, so i'm going to be pretty bored, anyone going for a few drinkies this w/e and don't mind me tagging along? :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

I'm here every weekend, but I've only ever gone out at night once and it was terrible. €10 in everywhere, no drinks promotions and it sucks anyway! I only go out for the football (Munroe's) but sure it's an international break this weekend and besides, I've maxed out my overdraft :eek:

Oh and out of interest, how come you support Fulham?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm going with gf to Living room for her BFF birthday party Saturday if you like.
    Gonna have to buy a tea towel shirt now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

There are two new Galway Boardies...K-A-T-E and the Canadian girl...
    contact them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭sensitive_soul

I'm going out to Halo tonight but 'fraid its a girls night unless you wanna don a wig and dress, haha!

Cant wait.......

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

biko wrote: »
    I'm going with gf to Living room for her BFF birthday party Saturday if you like.
    Gonna have to buy a tea towel shirt now.

I can't believe you used the term BFF if I hadn't of met you I'd have assumed you were a teenage girl (a lesbian one too seeing as you mentioned a girlfriend!) Do you find yourself hurtling down 'Shame Spirals' every now and again as well? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

Oh I think I'm out tonight with a mate for a relatively quiet one

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

MattKid wrote: »
    I can't believe you used the term BFF if I hadn't of met you I'd have assumed you were a teenage girl (a lesbian one too seeing as you mentioned a girlfriend!) Do you find yourself hurtling down 'Shame Spirals' every now and again as well? :p

:D I actually had to ask the first time I heard her say it. Now I use it to confuse others.

The Living Room is one of my hate pubs in Galway and I only go this one time to make an appearance and to keep herself happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Over&Over

Working tonight, in the establishment formerly known as Taylor's, you're welcome to call down for a peep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Too pregnant to go out...night in with chocolate! Himself heading to The Front Door though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Il be around PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Not tonight, but next weekend i have to show a friend who's never been to Galway around as many pubs as we can manage in 3 nights.:D

Advertisement