Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Breast enhancers

• 16-11-2007 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for "chicken fillets" bra inserts. I saw a pair in an underware shop in Blancherstown Shopping Centre but they were €40. Can anyone recomment anyplace on the north side of Dublin where I can get them and not pay the earth .... thanks
    MT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

You can get good ones in La Senza. I doubt you'll get good ones for much less than €40. They might be a little cheaper there but not much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Dont buy them!! A friend of mine had an 'incident' with them, one fell out on a not so crowded and well lit dancefloor when she was dancing, still makes me laugh but very embarrassing for her!

Dunnes have them in bras if you want cheap ones, otherwise any lingerie shop will have them, La Senza prob do them for around €20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Yeah I'd head to La Senza, they do great bras in there with air pockets that give brilliant cleavage. i'm a 34b and it does wonders for me!! it think they're €25 - €35 though!! Well worth the cost!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LuckyStar

Penneys have them, I cant remember how much i think it was €8??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭dubdcugirly

Ann Summers about 30euro

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

those aren't breasts, they're lies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Where is La Senza in Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Slightly cheaper but not by much on hqhair.com

http://www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp?pageid=575&featuredproduct=5357&pid=1

Cleavage Cupcakes (love the name)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

La senza is in dundrum or at the top of grafton street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭dubdcugirly

La Senza is also in debenhams

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

In terms of the fillets you really get what you pay for and the more expensive ones are worth it . I got a pair in Debenhams for €10 and I may as well have thrown the money into the bin for all the good they did me. I bought a more expensive set called Eves Bra in Arnotts and I think they were around €50 or €60 but the difference was amazing. First of all they actually stay on, give a good shape and last for ages. I got them about 18 months ago and have used them for different events I've attended and for more skimpy dresses while on holidays and they've been great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭confuddled

I got an expensive pair in BT there a few years ago and I found them quite uncomfortable - they're kinda sweaty against your skin. There also tends to be a bit of slippage if you go dancing - can be embarassing. In the end I threw them out - lest I be tempted to wear them again.

Now I wear "Atlantis" bras for special occasions - they're fantastic! I have a strapless and a "t-shirt" version - they're around €40 in Arnotts or Debanhams but they'll last for ages if you're only wearing them out. I really couldn't recommend them enough - they give a fantastic shape!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I got some which were flat rugby ball shaped in Dunnes which were good, very cheap.
    It depends on what you have to work with really. If you have a flat chest you probably need something better than if you already have C's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

confuddled wrote: »
    Now I wear "Atlantis" bras for special occasions - they're fantastic! I have a strapless and a "t-shirt" version - they're around €40 in Arnotts or Debanhams but they'll last for ages if you're only wearing them out. I really couldn't recommend them enough - they give a fantastic shape!

Totally agree. They're fabulous and take you up a whole cup size! :)

Advertisement