Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls: How much do you despise beer bellies?

2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

We both have beer bellies. Fcuk you.
    Big bear men rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Proud to be a Bear-Man!!:D

-BM-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Lux23 wrote: »
    I like all shapes and sizes in men well except for really scrawy ones so the odd beer belly is quite welcome.

I agree 100% - scrawny is not cute..

Dont shoot me for this but I do think 'heavy' men still look better naked than heavy women. JUst another unfair aspect to being a women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

My boyf doesn't have a beer belly(well he shouldn't considering hes never had a drop of beer in his life).

He's definately not a skinny minny though either...he's got a real stocky build, I'd go for that build over a scrwany boy any day.

SarahSassy wrote: »

Dont shoot me for this but I do think 'heavy' men still look better naked than heavy women. JUst another unfair aspect to being a women.

I can find a heavy woman attractive, say size 16-18.
    I can look at a really obese women and not be disgusted.
    But my stomach turns when I see painfully thin women, and I wouldn't rate anyone under a size 8 as attractive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭k-a-t-e

I agree with Malteaser. Scrawny is not good, Belly is not good but stocky is very good. You need something to get hold of but not too much. Its kinda the difference between footballers (scrawny) and rugby players (stocky, most of them anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Hate to see an otherwise skinny man with a massive belly. A big tall, broadchested man with a tum aint bad as long as he's not obese I am happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Yeah I like my fella to be big and cuddly.More of him to love now.
    Eurgh... my ex got a horrid beer belly and then put a whole load of weight on on his face, he just drank a ridiculous amount.

Also his friend has the worst beer belly, he actually looks pregnant and loves to show it off after a fair few drinks. ..manky!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Eurgh... my ex got a horrid beer belly and then put a whole load of weight on on his face, he just drank a ridiculous amount.

Also his friend has the worst beer belly, he actually looks pregnant and loves to show it off after a fair few drinks. ..manky!!

hahaha, even though my boyfriend doesn't have a beer belly he can do a really impressive pregnant belly when he pushes out. It totally grosses me out!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

Beer bellies are disguting.
    I'd make the lad run! If he didnt, that'd be me who'd be running!
    Away, that is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

A tidal wave of pure fat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

SarahSassy wrote: »

much and all as i love beer bellies on men... it does have to be said as well that skinny/scrawny geeky types have a huge appeal too :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

No beer belly ftw, don't want it jiggling on top of me, jeez! I'm well happy with my slim guy.

Advertisement