Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accumulators

Options
  • 16-11-2007 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Any good accumulators for the weekend hurling/football club matches??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

The best place for this kind of stuff is over here,

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=684

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

An Citeog wrote: »
    The best place for this kind of stuff is over here,

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=684

A treble on Vincents (4/7) Crossmaglen (1/2) and Morrefield (3/10) pays just over 2/1. 50 on that and you're a hundred up!

All 3 should win. Vincents threw it away the last day but will win this time.

Cross will be too strong for Dromore.

Morrefield should win aswell, the underdogs had their chance the last day and favourites win replays 95% of the time.

aidan24326 wrote: »
    A treble on Vincents (4/7) Crossmaglen (1/2) and Morrefield (3/10) pays just over 2/1. 50 on that and you're a hundred up!

Morrefield should win aswell, the underdogs had their chance the last day and favourites win replays 95% of the time.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Senchalstown are playing in Navan and that match is far from a foregone conclusion.

An Citeog wrote: »
    I wouldn't be too sure about that. Senchalstown are playing in Navan and that match is far from a foregone conclusion.

Yeah there probably won't be much in it but I'd expect Vincents to win.

Yeah there probably won't be much in it but I'd expect Vincents to win.

I hope so anyway! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

No doubt Vincents have better panel and are deserved favourites but it is in Navan and Micky Whelan won't be there to "motivate" the Vinnies lads, like only he can! At 5/2 in some bookies (as low as 13/8 in others) Senchalstown are well worth a punt imo. If you are going with above then I'd stick Boden hurlers in it too.

Vincents won as I expected. Meath club football not that great. Cross were lucky enough but they always seem to grind out the result. Moorefield let down my treble, this Dromard crowd must be a useful outfit.

Advertisement