Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino

Options
  • 16-11-2007 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

I used to friggin devour these works of genius on a regular basis when I lived in Toronto, and I was surprised and damn well happy when they arrived in Ireland a few year ago in some of the Spar franchise dealies (the one near Jervis I recall had them). Then one day they weren't serving them anymore and I shed a tear but wondered if this was the case in all Spars. Are they gone completely now?

EDIT: Mod, feel free to fix my spelling mistake in the title

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I've never come across them zuutroy, I will keep an eye out though.

Just for your information, to edit the title: Click 'edit' ----> 'go advanced', you should have the option there. Try it out, just to check. I can also fix it for you if you would like :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

We had these in Montreal. They were so good, didn't realise they had them in those Tim Horton's franchises around Dublin. Oh how I miss Tim Hortons :(

We used to drink those Couche-Tard ones too cuz they were only $1. Dunno if there's Couche-Tard in Toronto, I suspect it's a Quebec thing.

Advertisement