Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Pads

Options
  • 16-11-2007 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone else get the free pads today? They're a bit colourful, but it was nice to get something that I would actually use, as opposed to female deoderant or a stuffed pig.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Free pads? Why is there free pads?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

O2 are giving them out. They are 100% recycled:rolleyes: and they advertise a website called freepadz.com, which is still under construction :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Free pads?? Not in my time...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

What kind of pad? Elaborate young HeWhoMustNotBeNamed! Elbow/A4/Mousepad etc

A4 pads. Made from paper. Is should have been clearer. And please don't use my name (even though I know nearly all of you IRL)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

get one at the main road bus stop.good stuff!freebie!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Got one but doubt I'd use it. the large afroed man on every second page is a mite off putting for college use.

Racist:p

Damn. That's a nice do.

• Advertisement

No, no it is not. It is in fact a dark time in my life, a time from before I attended a hair-dressers or barbers on a semi-regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

ah, i got two. sure, irritating designs, but grand for working out past exam questions on!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭BeautifulLoser

I got one outside Trinity on Friday. As far as free stuff goes I think
    it's the most useful thing I've ever gotten. Surprisingly good quality too.
    The pages with the afro-haired man are a bit crap alright but the rest of it looked well.

Does anyone know if this is going to be a regular thing?

Free stuff is good!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

For a minute I thought he meant free maxi pads. That would have been useful. :p

Well, I did have a very bad nose-bleed.

Advertisement