Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoes / sandles for wedding

• 16-11-2007 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I am hoping someone can help.

I am looking for shoes / sandals with small heel (kitten) for a wedding as my b/f is the same height as me and I don't wish to tower him.

I have tried a lot of shoe shops in Dublin but to no avail - shoes / sandals have wither been flat or with 6 inch heels!

Where can I get kitten heel sandals / shoes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

www.schuh.ie

If you click "womens" and then click on "show me all low heels" they have a few nice pairs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭dubdcugirly

Oasis have kitten heel shoes but lok at the ones for self-selection not in the actually shoe selection

Advertisement