Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a taxidermist....

• 16-11-2007 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

pretty much self explanatory, im looking for a good taxidermist, preferably in the northern part of the country. Anybody know of anyone???
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

There is a guy in cavan and i have seen his work, incredible, so life like, i will ring a lad monday and get his number, what you got to get done?? I have a number for good lad in kilkenny but maybe a bit far, also good lad in galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭17REM

sixpointfive where abouts in galway is the fella?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭smallfry

Val Campbell Ballina 096 71043
    He did a great job on a sparrowhawk for me a couple of years ago so
    he's good on birds....... Sparrowhawk ran into a window.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

I Will Get Name And Adr, He Doing A Red Stag For Me And One For Manbearpig At The Min,

• Advertisement
Advertisement