Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mitch Hedberg (RIP)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

For f*cks sake! Lewis Black is ahead of him? God I hate americans!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

There's a good video about his life to be found on Google Video (not on Youtube though). It's taken from the The E! show. Quite tragic though.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Hes only 11th now. Some of the people beating him just arent funny. I can see taht usurping upstart Demitri is #17. This injustice must end now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

11th!?!? come on folks he is goin down in the poll, we need to get him back up there! you all know he deserves to, and come on, lisa landry is beating him? and a ventrilloquost (sp??) come on people, support mitch!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

*Petitions that all of Demitri's votes get redirected to Mitch*
    That should even the scales.

• Advertisement

Galvasean wrote: »
    *Petitions that all of Demitri's votes get redirected to Mitch*

+1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Thanks to this thread I found mitch hedberg. :D

The guy wrote: »
    Thanks to this thread I found mitch hedberg. :D

well that what this thread is all about, paying tribute to, and introducing people to, mitch hedberg!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭eoin1981

I've played mitch for so many people and everytime people are rolling around laughing. Its rare that a comedian is actually genuinely funny to so many people.
    He was in an episode of That 70's Show, Almost Famous and he's also got a feature film called Los Enchiladas. He tried to get it distributed but couldn't and now his family are trying to get it released. But thank God we get to hear him anyway.

Anyway, here' a great link to his stuff...

www.hedburgh.com

eoin1981 wrote: »
    He was in an episode of That 70's Show,

thats always a obsqure (sp?) quiz question: "in that 70's show, who owns 'the hub'" one of the biggest dissapointments i haqve is that i never got to see him live!

everyone vote for mitch!!

• Advertisement

Answer: Frank owns the Hub! :D

Never saw him live either and he played Kilkenny a couple of times. He would kicked ass in somewhere like vicar street.
    Have voted a couple of times now.

This year's Showdown went to Jeff Dunham! mitch came in at number 10! imo this is a travesty-but who understands those americans!

most of those in the top ten are God awful! Dunham is pretty lame. should have voted for mitch some more.

eoin1981 wrote: »
    most of those in the top ten are God awful! Dunham is pretty lame. should have voted for mitch some more.

+1 such a shame that he was beaten....but what do u expect, americans think they invented the office

new footage of mitch at

http://www.rooftopcomedy.com/

pretty good.

Advertisement