Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

cruise in sligo

Options
  • 16-11-2007 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

any cruise going on in sligo during the wrc that any one knows about? not just mugs doing donuts and hand break turns! just nice cars and people getting together for a bit of craic?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Potluck wrote: »
    any cruise going on in sligo during the wrc that any one knows about? not just mugs doing donuts and hand break turns! just nice cars and people getting together for a bit of craic?

try joining forums for your particular car or car type, they'll have meets organised every so often.

i doubt there would be any when the rally is on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

yeah theres a few supposedly being organised, more than likely be just a big diffin session though so i prob wont bother going, theres a proper cruise up in bundoran on the 17th tho, think ill head to that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Potluck

i think there is a few going on now one in strandhill and one on the diffin slab (at least that will be legal)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

The Guards are meant to be all over the place while this is on so that ye don't get up to anything like that. There will also be a team of psycologists up there to see what us "diseased"(the Chairman of the Road Safety Authority Gay Byrne said that men between 17 & 26 were diseased because we don't like going everywhere at 2 mph) people see in going fast that they don't.

Advertisement