Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S Chocolate Covered Peanuts

• 16-11-2007 5:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know why M&S don't sell Chocolate Covered Peanuts anymore. (Cork and Galway don't anyway.)

I love the brazil nut ones but I ate 2 bags one day and get a rash on my face so the peanuts are the next best thing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 miamigal

They had them in m&s Liffey Valley a few weeks ago. Hope they haven't stopped selling them cause they are quite tasty!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

their supply of chocolate covered nuts and fruit (and chocolate covered toffee covered butter popcorn) seems to always vary. when i worked in the merchant's quay sc i noticed you couldnt always get some stuff but it came and went.

prolly will be back in a couple of weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Thing is the peanuts have been gone in Cork since long before I finished working there in August. I wouldn't really expect to see them in Galway, because it's a lower grade store, and so they have limited stock, but they used to have loads in Cork! Ah well, if it's the only thing I have to worry about I'm pretty lucky! I might just risk those brazil nuts!

EDIT:

My sister found them for me, they seem to be back! Waiting for her to come home now with my 5 bags.

Advertisement