Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test Tomorrow Any tips

Options
  • 16-11-2007 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

hey. Doing my driving test tomorrow in tralee has anyone any good tips? How to keep a cool head stuff like that?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

Hey dude, just did mine today and was delighted to pass.
    Learn off all the road signs and rules of the road.
    Try be calm and alert while doing the test, i was pretty nervous at the start but calmed down after 5 mins or so.

Make sure all your lights and insurence etc are in check aswell. Hope you get on well.
    All the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

There's rain forecast for tomorrow. Make sure that you know how to demist your windscreen effectively. The tester won't be impressed if you are constantly wiping it with a cloth.

....and don't have the car too hot! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

hey guys passed my test.. so happy now

Well done dude. Great feeling isnt it? haha
    Im still happy about passing yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

well done mate, go dump those L plates in the bin, never to be seen again ! and ring your insurance company, if you have a recently renewed policy, a lot of them will give you some cash back !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Vain wrote: »
    hey guys passed my test.. so happy now
    Well done! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

Just drive like a granny in a nissan micra and you will pass. Exaggerate your head movements when looking in the mirrors and you will be grand

You really should have read the last few posts haha.

Advertisement