Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from World of Warcraft forums.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

All ya mofos needa chill out and take the pokers from yer bums cause yer talkling pure and utter crap. honestly how far up yer own arses have ye got to be to stay on boards all day bitc.hin about scammers and noobs.

GO OUT GET LAID , sell your pc,. get a life. faaaack
    42131086hippo416ra5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Binomate wrote: »
    Nice of you to jump to the conclusion that I'm angry. Also, this was not his reasoning. He stated his reasoning.

So you got my reasoning and yet you still need an explanation? Instead, why don't you tell me why you need access to a forum for a game you are giving up.

Or don't, I couldn't care less.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

henbane wrote: »
    sez the guy posting here at half one on a friday night
    indenial.jpg

Legendary ...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Nothing makes it wrong in the first place.

By your standards. Clearly some thinks its wrong

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

KdjaCL wrote: »
    Should read the BF charter methinks ;)

kdjac

Hmm, don't see where it says people will be banned for saying they cheated/hacked.

I see where it says not to POST cheats or hacks, but that's a different thing, no? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

This is all most amusing indeed, and I am sad I missed all this last night.
    Thread needs more lolcats.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

am i reading this right?

is this someone who went on about how e-ethics are bull**** giving out because someone didnt follow the rules? :D

this is hilarious - fetch me popcorn and my retard watching hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

hurrwx5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

koneko wrote: »
    Thread needs more lolcats.

wowcats more like.
    Druid_CatForm-NE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

attachment.php?attachmentid=47661&stc=1&d=1195466160

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Karma's a bitch.

Binomate engaging in trollage? Who'd have thought it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

amp wrote: »
    So you got my reasoning and yet you still need an explanation? Instead, why don't you tell me why you need access to a forum for a game you are giving up.

Or don't, I couldn't care less.
    I got why you banned me from your post. The reason this thread was posted is because your justification for banning me is ridiculous.

I haven't given up yet. If you had read my original post, I said I was still doing a few arena games every now and again. I plan to carry on like this until the start of the next season until my subscription runs out. If it's that important to you, you can ban me when I eventually do give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Bino, logic and justifications are irrelevant. You got hit by karma. Your banning is not going to be revoked, take it like a man and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I got why you banned me from your post. The reason this thread was posted is because your justification for banning me is ridiculous.
    It's far less ridiculous than your justification for scamming people.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I haven't given up yet. If you had read my original post, I said I was still doing a few arena games every now and again. I plan to carry on like this until the start of the next season until my subscription runs out. If it's that important to you, you can ban me when I eventually do give up.

For someone who trolls a lot you'd think you'd have a better idea of how the rules work around here.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Hmmm, a gamer who moderates the gaming forums which are used by gamers, on a site set up by gamers for gamers, bans someone who is encouraging the scamming of gamers. I fail to see the logic behind that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

stevenmu wrote: »
    Hmmm, a gamer who moderates the gaming forums which are used by gamers, on a site set up by gamers for gamers, bans someone who is encouraging the scamming of gamers. I fail to see the logic behind that.

Game and all its extensions have lost all meaning to me. Kinda like when ya keep saying 'drill' over and over again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

How do you kill that which has no life......

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Call Batman?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

thomasbatman.jpg

You rang?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

In fairness, apart from this thread itself, it was the best trolling I've seen in ages. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Stupid ban IMO, give him his access back. He didnt break any rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Who cares? like, honestly? other than binomate, for some god unknown reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

So are you allowed to scam people in WOW? ( I never played it). If you are I don't think he should have been banned, essentially because it comes down to an opinion difference.

tba wrote: »
    So are you allowed to scam people in WOW? ( I never played it). If you are I don't think he should have been banned, essentially because it comes down to an opinion difference.

Its more of a code of ethics as far as I know, kind of 'I promise I won't' more than 'I'm not able to'.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

2000455272489756911_rs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Silverfish wrote: »
    Its more of a code of ethics as far as I know, kind of 'I promise I won't' more than 'I'm not able to'.

its not even that, its simple:

you have ingredients for a pie and fresh pastry. you then ask bino to make you a pie.

What bino did here was instead of bake the pie he kept the ingredients and told you to fúck off.

He was warned by blizzard (the game maker) not banned.

cance wrote: »
    its not even that, its simple:

you have ingredients for a pie and fresh pastry. you then ask bino to make you a pie.

What bino did here was instead of bake the pie he kept the ingredients and told you to fúck off.

He was warned by blizzard (the game maker) not banned.

That's basically what I said. In WOW, its not that you CAN'T PHYSICALLY do it, more that you're just not supposed to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Silverfish wrote: »
    That's basically what I said. In WOW, its not that you CAN'T PHYSICALLY do it, more that you're just not supposed to.
    It was just frowned upon heavily by the world of warcraft player community. Yesterday blizzard changed their policy so that is now an illegal ingame activity. Further proving how shit world of warcaft is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Just go play EvE. You'll be able to grief and scam to your heart's content.

Advertisement