Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa is much better

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

SlyRax wrote: »
    That is totally sweet, it's like 6 on 6 or 8 on 8 yeah, only played it a couple of times myself but it is class. It's like a real game everyone screaming at each other for a pass, or congratulating each other on a great tackle.

Yeah its all that and also a bollocking or two if you happen to loose the ball trying to play a trough ball out of the box causing a goal. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭SlyRax

bennyc wrote: »
    Yeah its all that and also a bollocking or two if you happen to loose the ball trying to play a trough ball out of the box causing a goal. :(

Probably not the best decision making, look me up if your on 360, tag same as here

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭RastaRed

Alan Smith wrote: »
    I have every pes and was an avid fan until I got a ps3 for christmas and both pes and fifa, played pes 1st as I thought it would be brilliant but was really let down by the poorness of the game. I then proceeded to play a game of fifa which for the first time in the history of the rivalry is much better.Its much harder than ever before and I have yet to have any slowdown issues.

Although I must admit on ps2 pes still edges it. Its just that on ps3 fifa have gone all out.

Ive been a pro evo man goin way back to the iss games but I'm afraid PES 2008 on PS3 is terrible, really disappointing, theyve really ruined a great licence, Ive just sold it on ebay and did the unthinkable and bought FIFA 08 to give it a go, couldnt be any worse than the mess that is PES 2008

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

Sorry if its off topic but how do you rank up in fifa? I went on a streak of 9 wins and im still a rank 1. My stats arent that great but not too bad either.

Sorry if its off topic but how do you rank up in fifa? I went on a streak of 9 wins and im still a rank 1. My stats arent that great but not too bad either.

How do ye check? My score is at 50,000 or there abouts but how do you actually check you rank

• Advertisement

By rank I mean level, thats what level I am, ive won as many games as ive lost and i have about 60000 points but im still level 1, my mate went up to level 3 and hes only played a handful of games.

So how dya check your level

when u go to the xbox live lobbies its just there in front of ye..

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Have both of them,played a lot check the sig, and fifa is too slow. Players take ages to react and have huge turnin circles. Commentary when a shoot get deflected is terrible,they will go about what a bad miss it is! Nothing beats pro evo when you get a few mmates over a set up a tournie

Advertisement